10 September 2008

getting away from the cute

Nomen Novum is going on "tour" at the end of the week so I made David some "pins" to take with him.  Per his instructions (and, to be fair, my personal interests as well), these pins are less cute than previous lots (I don't know why, but I don't have any pictures of the moorish idol, mark pin, or fan fave, hotdog!?  But you may take my word, they were very cute).  And, in my opinion, they're a smashing success!  I think THIS may be the best thing I've ever made ever.

P1190689

P1190697

finished product

I'm really in love with my handiwork.  I have more pictures, but I can't bring myself to post any more of them here, even though I think this is one of my faves of this, my fave project.

Tomorrow or the next day I should have another project ready for your curious eyes.  It's ready now but is a surprise, for someone who uses the internet.  Maybe it's you!

No comments:

Post a Comment