22 February 2008

Go ahead and sign me up for a subscription to Cat Fancy

Okay, so I read a cat blog (and that's "read" present tense, like I subscribe to it in my reader and look at all the new posts, not like I read it once and didn't find it that interesting). But it's not just about someone's cat or a first-person-cat or pictures of cute cats, it's about modern and stylish products for your cat.

And that's where I learned about the Cat Dancer, maybe the best cat toy ever. I was skeptical when I read the review, but when I was in Petco looking for the perfect cat litter (they don't have it), I saw them, and it was only 2 or 3 dollars, so I thought I'd give it a try. And oh how the cat loves it!

About the litter, I've been on this quest to find a really good litter that is not the standard litter material, which I think is harvested in a way that is harmful to the environment. I recently found the litter, Papurr Scoop, but now I can't find it anymore! I might resort to buying it online which I think may even be crazier that blogging about it.

1 comment:

  1. no - blogging about it is definitely crazier.

    cat dancer sounds fun. too bad my cats need no encouragement...

    ReplyDelete