03 August 2008

Spanish for a Tasty Man

Sabroso is Spanish for "tasty man," or so I'm told. And tasty he is! Friends took us to Sabroso on Saturday after we helped them move. Mark had a cheese dip covered burrito, I just had beans and rice, because I had a dinner date just a couple of hours later. Here's how Sabroso's fare fared:

Leigh's review:
The margarita is not too strong but I did find it to be a little sweet this weekend. The rice was peppery, which I liked. Beans were nothing special.

Beans:


Rice:


Sabroso Margarita:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mark's review:
I'm confident that nothing can satisfy a physically fatigued, dried-sweat-covered body better than fried chips, cheese, and citrus-y cocktails. Sabroso has these things.

Queso burrito (not much covered as swimming in):


Creamy guacamole:


Replenishing depleted salts via margarita:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are a couple of pictures of Mr. Sabroso himself:

P1190382

No comments:

Post a Comment