11 April 2009

Patchwork Swap

I got my goodies from my [Lindamade] patchwork swap partner, Kiera, long ago.  She sent some really wonderful fabrics!

loot from my swap partner

some faves


flower patch from my swap partner

Not pictured is a great headband I also received from Kiera.  I've been wearing it on days when my hair is too dirty to wear down, and also to my aerobics class.  I love it!  The pattern is one that's been around the craft blogs a bit and the one I received has inspired me to make some of my own, maybe with some of the lovely fabrics I got!

I couldn't decide what patchwork gift I would send, but I finally settled on something and it's all packaged up now.  Unfortunately, the post offices are closed until Monday, so I won't be able to mail it until then.  But soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment